How it works
The BIONNALE partnering is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 15 - 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
Register by setting your availabilities for the matchmaking sessions and submit a cooperation profile describing your activities and business proposals.
- We promote your business profile
Your profile will be published and promoted on this website and everyone has access to it before, during and after the event.
- Pre-arranging bilateral meetings (20 minutes per meeting)
About six weeks before the event (19 March 2019) you can request meetings and will receive meeting requests.
- Accept or decline meeting requests
Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted, otherwise they can't be scheduled. Of course you can also decline meeting requests or keep them as pending if you want to accept later on.
- Your personal meeting schedule
All meeting requests that have been accepted by the requested partner will be scheduled on a “First Come - First Served” basis. You will receive your personal schedule by email one day before the event and also at the event registration desk.
Is it possible to modify my profile?
Yes, it is. Log in via the Login button or the Autologin link you have received with your registration mail. In your personal Dashboard you can use the tabs to modify any of the content you have already inserted.
How can I book meetings?
Booking is opened several weeks before the event after most of the participants have registered. You will be informed by email about the start of the booking.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menu.
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participant's profile.
- Please note that only those meetings will be scheduled that have been accepted by the respective partner.
- Make sure that you accept or decline the meeting requests addressed to you.
When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
One day before the event you will get your meeting schedule by email.
At the event reception desk you get the very final schedule as paper copy (taking into account last minute changes and cancellations).
Your personal meeting schedule lists in chronological order for each meeting the:
- names of your conversation partners
- number of the table for each meeting
What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
Please inform the event organizer immediately.
If you have booked meetings/you have been booked for meetings, please get directly in contact with your meeting partners and inform them that you cannot keep the appointment.