What is the Speed Lecture Award?
Five young scientists present in three minutes their new projects and ideas in life sciences and healthcare industries in front of the BIONNALE audience of more than 600 experts from academia, science and business.
1.000€ the winner, 500€ the first runner-up, 300€ the second runner-up
These are the Speed Lecture Award Finalist 2019:
- Vida Farsam: From Sleeping Beauty to Fighting Cancer
Max Delbrück Center Berlin
- Ulrike Pfohl: Taming the Beast: What we have learned from patients
EPO GmbH Berlin
- Magdalena Zaslona: Using Nanobodies for Cancer Immunotherapies
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces Potsdam
- Jasper Emeis: GrOwn Valve – Personalized Autologous Heart Valve
Charité Universitätsmedizin/Deutsches Herzzentrum Berlin
- Anna Grebinyk: Nanofootball against Cancer
Technische Hochschule Wildau
The Speed Lecture Award will be moderated by the experienced science slammer, FU Berlin lecturer and science communicator André Lampe.
The audience will be the judge
The winner of the race will be decided by the audience at the BIONNALE evening program on May 7 in Berlin (Ludwig-Erhard-Haus). So, come and support the candidates with your vote!
The Speed Lecture Award has been initiated and is supported by the healthcare industries cluster Berlin-Brandenburg – HealthCapital and the German Association of Research–based Pharmaceuticals, vfa bio.